Senior Content Strategist
Here's how you create a Branded Catalog on Socioh.
1. Under the Catalogs, tab, click on the Create New Catalog button.
2. Add products to your Catalog: You can choose to add all of your products or pick specific collections or select products depending on what you intend to promote.
3. Select a template: pick a template depending on your intent. Start with any Socioh template and customize exactly as you like.
TIP: You can pick templates for Sales, Bestsellers, New Arrivals, Limited Stock (these can be filtered easily). You can also choose special templates for occasions like Christmas, Halloween, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc.
4. You can then customize the design of your Catalog. If you would like to makes changes to your ad template, go to the final screen and click on edit under the variation your products are fitted into. All your creatives fitted into the template variations you edit will be automatically updated. And if you would like to edit individual creatives, you can do that on the Review and Save screen.
TIP: Any template that you manually edit automatically gets saved under My Templates. You can use these whenever you create a catalog next.
5. Once you are satisfied with how the Catalog looks, hit the Publish button and start setting up your ad.