Senior Product Marketer
If you're an agency or a consultant installing Socioh on a client's store, you may want to white-label our app.
In this case, you can install Socioh on a Shopify store using a private-app admin API key.*
*Note that you will need access to the store's Shopify logins to do so.
1. Click on “Add Shopify Shop” when you click on Login/Sign Up on Socioh.com:
2. Now, on the pop-up you see, choose the “install Socioh using private key” option instead of entering your url:
3. After this you’ll see a popup where you’ll have to enter private key information. To fetch this, login to your store on Shopify and click on “Apps” in the left-hand menu:
4. Now scroll to the bottom of the page that you see and click on “Manage private apps”:
5. On the next screen click on the Create Private App button:
6. On the next screen, add a name for the app (if you’d like it to be different from Socioh), an email for correspondence and then in the next section for Admin API, click on “Show inactive Admin API permissions”:
7. Here, please ensure that the API key has read, or read and write access to the following, as shown in the screenshot below:
8. After you’ve enabled read and write permissions for all the fields above, scroll to the bottom of the page and “Save” these settings.
9. Then you’ll see this prompt to confirm that you'd like to proceed. Click on the "Create App" button to fetch your private key information:
10. Now return to Socioh and copy the corresponding entries against your Shop Name, Private/API Key, Password and Shared Secret on the pop-up to install your shop via a private key:
11. This will complete the process and you’ll now be able to access Socioh’s dashboard.
If you run into issues, make sure to double-check with the store’s managers that you have all the required permissions on Shopify. Please contact us over email or use the chat icon on the bottom right corner of your Socioh dashboard if you continue to face issues.