Get Your Ads Holiday-Ready: The one Facebook advertising tool you must have this season
The holiday season is here. And while it’s great for sales, it’s also the most stressful time of the year when you’re running an online store.
Feel like you’ve been preparing for it all year but there’s still too much to do?
We get it.
If you’re an eCommerce seller, you’re busy checking inventory, following up on shipping schedules, making holiday creatives, working out your discounting and coupons, and setting up traffic and retargeting campaigns for holiday shoppers. All this while you scale ad spend and troubleshoot all kinds of emergencies.
While setting up holiday campaigns can be fun, staying up at midnight to turn off sale catalogs and holiday ad sets is definitely not.
Don’t you wish you had Santa’s little helpers to cross-check and switch off holiday promotions on time?
Then there’s the issue of having to restart older ad sets and watching them while they optimize. AGAIN. 😒
What if, instead of having to pause already optimized campaigns, you could simply switch their messaging and creatives temporarily?
Do you find yourself wishing you could:
- Schedule your holiday catalogs and campaigns ahead of time?
- Highlight promotions on live campaigns without losing their optimization, and
- Stop promotions on schedule?
Then you’ve come to the right place.
With Socioh’s Branded Catalogs for your Facebook product feed, you can do all this and more. Branded Catalogs let you highlight important information right on your dynamic ad creative. With these, you can apply frames and promotions on thousands of products—in just a few clicks.
What’s more, you can now use our just-launched Smart Switch to switch your ad catalog in a LIVE campaign.
Yes, you heard that right! You can now schedule updates to ALL your live ad catalogs to switch to holiday frames and announce promotions, which will revert automatically whenever your promotions end. Amazing, right?
This means you can change the way your dynamic catalog looks AND the messaging on it (stickers, sale tags, prices, etc.) for exactly the duration you want. Just pick your design and sale amount, enter start and end time, and your catalog will be replaced for exactly the duration you enter—no need to turn it on or off.
Highlighting store-wide sales or sales on all your dynamic ads was never this easy. And the best part? You can do all this without losing campaign optimization.
Instead of setting up new catalogs or promotions and replacing tens or hundreds of your optimized ad sets with holiday ones, simply use ‘Smart Switch’ to schedule these as temporary changes.
There are numerous ways to use our Smart Switch feature. In addition to promoting timely sales and discounts, you can also use these for split testing different catalogs, or to keep your creatives fresh. Here are some of the biggest advantages it gives you over your competition:
- Plan all your promotions ahead of D-day: Enable the Smart Switch option, set up your catalog and set a start and end time. And now you’re free to focus on the things that really matter close to the holidays.
- Edit campaigns one or multiple times without losing your optimization: When you edit an existing ad campaign on Facebook, you’ll notice that it starts to optimize again from scratch, losing previous learning. Since Smart Switch only changes the design of the product feed, Facebook does not recognize this as an edit. This means that you can change designs as often as you like without losing your campaign optimizations.
- Save time and effort: Can you imagine how much time and heartburn you’ll save during the holidays? You no longer have to sit up at 12 midnight to disable all your ‘on sale’ ad sets or check obsessively that you haven’t accidentally left an outdated campaign running. ALL your ad sets turn on and off exactly when you’ve scheduled them to.
- Don’t worry about stock-outs or low inventory: Socioh’s Branded Catalogs only feature those products in your dynamic ads that are ‘Active’. This means that you don’t have to manually edit your catalogs in fear of showing products that are ‘sold out’ ever again. Did someone say zero-stress?
- Keep things fresh: You can edit your catalog designs as often as you like with the Smart Switch option, and not lose any campaign-level learning. Keep your users engaged with fresh-looking creatives and avoid creative fatigue. Win-win!
- A/B test your ad creatives: If you’re looking to A/B test your creatives without splitting your budget and audience, you can simply schedule an update on an optimized dynamic ad, and compare performance across different pockets of time. Of course, you’ll need to make some allowance for timely fluctuations, but if you’re testing during a stable month, you’ll get a more accurate estimate of your creative’s performance than with a campaign split across audience and budget.
And how do you do all this? Just install Socioh and create your first Branded Catalog for FREE. It’s that simple.
If you found this useful, join our Facebook group to learn the best practices for digital marketing and social media advertising.