Digital Marketing Specialist
To install Socioh’s Pixel on your Shopify store manually, there are two mandatory steps you need to complete:
1. Head to your Shopify dashboard, find “Sales channels” and click on “Online Store” -> “Themes”.
2. Next to your “Current theme”, click on the 3 dots (...) next to “Customize” and then “Edit code”
3. On the left side, search for “theme.liquid” in the search bar. You should see the “theme.liquid” file in the list below under “Layout”.
Select this to open the code editor.
4. In the code editor, you should see <head> on top. Paste the following code under the <head> section:
Refer to the screenshot below:
5. Hit “Save” on the right side. You should see a success message from Shopify and that should be it.
1. Go to your Shopify Settings on the bottom left.
2. Find and click on the “Checkout and accounts” tab in the list.
3. On this screen, scroll all the way down to the "Order status page" section.
Paste the following in the text field under "Additional scripts":
Make sure to save your settings when done.
That should be it! If you still need any help adding Socioh’s pixel to your Shopify store, reach out to us using the help bubble on your dashboard and we’ll be happy to help!