Digital Marketing Specialist
With Smart Loop, you can set up a series of designs for your catalog ad/feed ad to ‘loop’ through at user-defined intervals.
Here’s how you can set up Smart Loop:
1. Go to the “Catalogs” tab on Socioh.
2. Under “My Catalog”, find the catalog you want to set up a Smart Loop for and click on “Smart Switch” under it.
3. On the Smart Switch screen, select “Smart Loop”.
4. On this screen you will have to select the catalog designs, the start date, and the time intervals for each step.
A few things to note:
5. Click on “Save loop” at the bottom to save the loop. You can revisit and edit the loop at any time, on the Catalog tab.
If you face any issue or have any questions, reach out to us using the help bubble on the bottom right of your Socioh dashboard.