Does your Facebook page have a long, unwieldy URL full of numbers and characters that you don’t understand?
This is bad for:
It also looks ugly and non-professional.
1. Go to Facebook’s page manager and you will see a list of all the pages you manage.
2. Select your page from this list by clicking the page title.
3. Once your Facebook page loads, click on the “Create @username” button in blue under the page title.
4. A pop-up will appear asking you to enter a unique page user name. This username will show up in your page link in place of the random numbers.
Here’s a useful guide on choosing a username.
5. Once you've entered a username you like, hit “Create Username” and your Facebook page will be updated with the new username.
Congrats, you have a new URL!
Note: You can only change the URL for Facebook pages that you are the admin of. Make sure you have the necessary permissions for the Facebook page you would like to edit.
You can change the username for the page later, however, we recommend setting it correctly in your first attempt so you avoid the hassle of changing the links in any existing posts.